Our 1st Semester of the 2018-2019 School Year will begin August 16th.
Click HERE to Register
Primary Chorus – K – 2nd grade – Saturdays 7:45am – 8:30am
Children’s Chorus – 3rd – 5th grade – Thursdays 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Youth Chorus – 6th – 12th grade – Thursdays 4:35pm – 5:35pm
- Rehearsals will be held at the Kealakehe Intermediate School Chorus Room (74-5062 Onipaa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740)
Chorus Tuition (to be paid each semester, Aug-Dec & Jan-May):
- New Singers: $35 ($25 each additional sibling). Includes collared chorus shirt.
- Returning Singers: $25 ($15 each additional sibling).
- Need-based scholarships are available, please email email@example.com to request a scholarship for these fees.
Introducing our new Youth Chorus Artistic Director: Wendy Buzby
Youth Chorus Accompanist:
Gloria Juan, who has already dedicated so many years to the youth chorus program, will be accompanying all three youth choruses this year. Miss Juan is the chorus, piano keyboard, and ‘Ukulele teacher at Kealakehe Intermediate School. As a skilled pianist, she currently accompanies the Kona Choral Society. She is also the director of music ministry for Kona Methodist Church. In addition Gloria is rehearsal and performance accompanist for the Aloha Performing Arts Center. She received her Bachelor of Education from the Univrsity of Hawaii at Manoa.
SPARK! Music Camps:
You can read about the success of our SPARK! Music Camps here:
- To pay season tuition online please click here. You may also pay in person.